SMNJ-NA-PLAC bela krajina in art action!

Hello World :) 
Previous few months I was participating on art markets in Bela krajina: Črnomelj 
& Semič (my home town xx) 
One of them was SMNJ-NA-PLAC (hmmm.... translation would be "outside market"? I guess, but in Slovenian has a bit different meaning) organised by Belinov štibelc - Belin's chamber.

Smnj-na-plac is a great way to introduce young / new artist to the public, plus people can buy some great hand made products strait from the makers. 

I know, I was always sharing that selling on markets is not "my cup of tea".... but never say never and try things before judging them - and I LOVE IT. So there!
It is great to be in the room full of people that are creative, fun, loving and always prepare to help. :)

Check more who is participating at the next one (25.Jan) on Smnj-na-plac FB page.
Hope to see YOU there! 



paper art

greeting cards

broaches 

M x

More photos from different markets: check post Art markets

Comments

Popular Posts