PAINTING ~ Garden



Recently I was asked to create a painting inspired by nature & aliveness as a wedding gift for a young couple that just moved in to their modern flat. After few sketches of different compositions and colour options, client decided to go with the three canvas pieces (100x30 cm/each) and "flower garden".  


Martina Simonic Adamic
{mixed media on canvas, 2011}


When I am creating an artwork upon order its always interesting and changeling... how to read the wishes & ideas that customer has in mind? and also stay true to your self. For now I can say that the key for me is trusting my intuition (in "reading minds" ;) and being able to "go with the creative flow". So, customer can get the art they wanted and I get the satisfaction of creating it. 

~Garden~ in a new home... :)

M x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts